Wednesday, March 11, 2015
1. Ignore 1-star and 5-star reviews of books, hotels and products. The 3-star reviews will answer all your questions.
2. When you’re a host, use that experience to learn how to be a better guest, and vice-versa.
3. If you want to be fit, become someone who doesn’t skip or reschedule workouts. Skipping workouts is always the beginning of the end.
4. Learn keyboard shortcuts. If you don’t know what CTRL + Z does, your life is definitely harder than it has to be.
5. Become a stranger’s secret ally, even for a few minutes. Your perception of strangers in general will change.
6. Get over the myth that philosophy is boring — it has a history of changing lives. It’s only as boring as the person talking about it.
7. If you’re about to put down a boring a non-fiction book, skim the rest of it before you move on. Read the bits that still appeal to you.
8. Ask yourself if you’ve become a relationship freeloader. Initiate the plans about half the time.
9. Notice how much you talk in your head, and experiment with listening to your surroundings instead. You can’t do both at the same time.
10. Reach out to people you know are shy. It’s hard for them to get involved in social things without somebody making a point of including them.
11. Learn the difference between something that makes you feel bad, and something that’s wrong. A thing can feel bad and be right, and it can feel good and be wrong.
12. If you need to stop for any reason in a public place, move off to the side first.
13. Before you share an interesting “fact” on Facebook, take thirty seconds to Google it first, to see if you’re spreading made-up bullshit.
14. Clean things up right away, unless your messes tend to improve with age.
15. Consciously plan your life, or others will do it for you.
16. Be suspicious when someone uses the words “Justice” and “Deserve” a lot. Be suspicious when you use them yourself.
17. Get rid of stuff you don’t use. Unused and unappreciated things make us feel bad.
18. Expect people to get offended sometimes when you try to tell them what to do. Even if you think it’s good advice :)
19. Once in a while, imagine what it would be like if you really did lose all your data and had only your current backups.
आयुष्मान खुराना की फिल्म 'ड्रीम गर्ल' हँसते-हँसाते हुए समाज का एक ऐसा बेबस चेहरा दिखा जाती है जो हमें डराती भी है और सोचने पर भी मजब...
"हम हैं बच्चे आज के बच्चे हमें न समझो तुम अक़्ल के कच्चे हम जानते हैं झूठ और सच हम जानते हैं गुड टच, बैड टच मम्मी, पापा जब...
सिनेमा मतलब ग्लैमर. ग्लैमर मतलब लोकप्रियता. और लोकप्रियता कहीं न कहीं राजनीति की पहली शर्त है ! आज हम कुछ ऐसे फ़िल्मी ...
आप सबकी सुविधा के लिए क्रम से लिख देता हूँ. १. अगर आपका कैमरा चोरी हो जाए तो परेशान न हों. आप Stolencamrafinder.com पर जायें। जहाँ आप ...